Ultimately, the company aims to generate 50 per cent of total turnover from this new target segment. The Roma 1947 jewellery has a price tag that ranges from €50 to €200.
Roma 1947 jewellery can be purchased via e-commerce or directly on the official website www.roma1947.it. The brand takes inspiration from Federico Fellini’s film “La Dolce Vita”.
The idea, in fact, came from a photo that Mr. Paolo Bettinardi, CEO of Better Silver, found in his drawer. It was a picture of his grandparents, taken in 1947 in front of the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
Mr. Bettinardi was so overwhelmed by the photo, that he asked his designers to “reproduce” the elegance of that scene into a charming jewellery collection.
Better Silver is one of the leading Italian producers in the field of silver and precious metal jewels. In 2014 the company’s turnover was €40m, it has five production plants and a total workforce of 250 people, its exports are 90 per cent of total sales.
The company is also well known for third party production services (its largest customer is Swarovski); over the years Better Silver has managed to carve out an important role in the international market with an annual production of about 30 million pieces.
A key to the company’s success is the e-commerce platform. This platform allows retailers all over the world to benefit from an online warehouse without the cost of intermediaries.
In 2012 the company obtained the TF (Traceability and Fashion) certificate, a certificate of traceability that guarantees that products purchased are “Made in Italy”.
“Roma 1947”, A New Jewellery Brand Inspired By “La Dolce Vita” speed read:
– Better Silver is one of the leading Italian producers in the field of silver and precious metal jewels
– Better Silver has recently launched a new vintage-style jewellery brand
– The company aims to generate 50 per cent of total turnover from the new brand
Latest posts by roberto ceccarelli (see all)
- A New Player in the Airspace Arena, Air Italy - 22nd February 2018
- The Right Wine For President Trump At The White House? It’s An Italian Red. - 19th January 2018
- A New Urban Art Museum in Milan - 28th December 2017