In 2015 Fainplast, an Italian company specialising in plastic compounds has shown rapid growth by becoming the European market leader in the plastic compounds sector.
This growth was partially due to an earlier investment of €4m in new machinary, allowing for a 13 per cent increase in production.
Fainplast Ltd. was founded in 1993 by Battista Faraotti and today it produces about 80 thousand tonnes of plastic compound.
In 2014 the company’s turnover was €97m, exports accounted for 55 per cent.
In the second half of 2015, the company invested over €700,000 in a new automated production line for the production of new product, EVATECH, a granule of the latest generation made out of EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVATECH has been developed for the production of crosslinked expanded products using injection technology.
The company states that: “This material has low density associated with good physical and mechanical properties and excellent tactile appeal. The granules can be produced with different specifications of hardness, density and colours according to customers’ requirements.”
“The decision to specialise in compound technology has allowed us to focus on innovation whilst developing high quality basic plastic material, said the Chairman Battista Faraotti. The new material EVATECH can be used for the production of different types of products across a number of industries such as: rail and shipbuilding, furniture and footwear”.
In 2016 Fainplast expects revenues of €10m from sales of EVATECH alone, the equivalent of 10 per cent of the company’s turnover in 2014.
New plastic compounds product EVATECH drives Fainplast rapid growth speed read:
– In 2014 the company’s turnover was €97m, exports accounted for 55 per cent.
– In 201, the company invested to create EVATECH, a granule of the latest generation made out of EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate).
– EVATECH can be used for the production of different types of products across a number of industries such as: rail and shipbuilding, furniture and footwear.
Latest posts by roberto ceccarelli (see all)
- Veronafiere: Launching The Wine To Asia Platform In 2020 - 17th April 2019
- Where to invest in Italy: here is the list of the 500 top-performing companies that are not listed on the stock exchange - 27th March 2019
- A New Player in the Airspace Arena, Air Italy - 22nd February 2018