Masel is a newly launched Italian fashion brand. It was founded in 2014 and it specialises in the production of well-tailored neckties.
Within a short space of time Masel has managed to enter several markets outside Italy, exporting to Europe, the USA and Asia. Its ties are sold in a number of boutiques in cities all around the world: Hong Kong, Zurich, Brussels, Knokke (Belgium), Amsterdam and New York, the distribution in the USA is made via e-commerce.
Luca Masel, founder of the Milan based company, is an entrepreneur with a background in the banking sector.
Masel’s ties are made by skilful tailors in the area near the city of Como (Northern Italy), one of the most renowned areas in Italy for the production of quality silk products. Masel’s main products are tailor made neckties, nonetheless the company also specialises in bow ties, clutch bags and headscarves.
This year Masel will launch a new line of products aimed at companies, in particular for conventions and business events, offering its corporate clients the opportunity to have custom made ties that reflect the branding of their company.
From the very beginning, Masel has worked in partnership with a number of local tailors in order to create a unique range of neckties for the international market. The distinctive look of Masel’s neckties starts from the packaging, which is personalised and embroidered with the customer’s initials.
Either through online or direct sales, customers can create their own distinctly personal ties by choosing fabrics and measurements. They can also add an inscription embroidered on the inside lining of the tie, this is particularly appreciated by customers who wish to make a personalised gift.
Tailor-made, Embroidered Neckties speed read:
– The start up Masel was founded in 2014 and it specialises in the production of well-tailored neckties
– Customers can create their own distinctly personal ties by choosing fabrics and measurements
– This year Masel will launch a new line of products aimed at companies
Latest posts by roberto ceccarelli (see all)
- The Right Wine For President Trump At The White House? It’s An Italian Red. - 19th January 2018
- A New Urban Art Museum in Milan - 28th December 2017
- BizVibe has Launched a New B2B Networking Platform for Vinegar Suppliers in Italy - 7th December 2017